Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Down the Aisle

February 27, 2016 Jessie & Tom’s wedding - Blush, Gold & White



My sweet college roommate got married last month :D  I couldn’t be happier for her!


Wedding and reception were held in San Diego. It was like a college reunion. I got to see a lot of friends and alumni. I hadn’t seen some of them ever since I graduated! It’s always a pleasure to think of “the good old days”.


The reception was amazing! The dance floor was the most successful one ever among all the weddings I have attended! There were some sentimental moment, like father & daughter dance; some romantic moment for the love birds. And of course those rock-and-roll songs that rocked the whole floor.



I’m so glad that my baby girl let me make it there in time for Jess' special day XD


Wishing the married couple all the joy and happiness of their new journey. Congratulations roomie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...