Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Pika…Chu Combo!

The joke goes, if I name one of my kids “Peaka,” the full name would be Pikachu!

en was turning to the age that becomes more reluctant to play dress-up.

Since we finished two seasons of Pokémon TV series this year, I suggested Ash Ketchum for the Halloween outfit. en was about the same age as Ash. The outfit looked just like a regular t-shirt and pants, so I decided to modify our own clothes and accessories.

I found the white polo shirt, the same one for the Harry Potter outfit last year, and flipped a blue t-shirt inside out to have a solid blue front. I used the yellow painter's tape to emphasize the pockets and the border of the t-shirt. I know it won’t last long. I figured that he would only wear it for a day or two.


Little i’s Pikachu was much easier. She got this dress on her birthday, literally a Pikachu dress.


Although there are a lot of “female companions” in Pokémon, they usually appear one or two seasons only, not as recognizable as the main character Ash Ketchum. el wanted to be one of the Pokémons Eevee, but I couldn’t find a good and right size costume for her in time. Therefore, I improvised a red top and a white formal dress to make it a Poké Ball dress! 


Pokémons Combo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...