Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Life Lately: Some Out-and-About, the 4th of July and More!

Friday, July 6th, 2018: record high temperature (in Celsius) in our city...


I was going to wrap up the Legoland trip that we took a while ago but got caught with whole lot of photos that made me laugh, so I decided to share them altogether...


Since Charles and I hated joining the crowd, we had some sparklers in our backyard on the 4th of July. I could tell that little el overcame her fear of sparklers by copying her brother playing with it.

Oh, I can't get enough of these siblings' bonding thingy :)
Check out our new shutter in the dining area!!!


On a random Friday in May, we went visit a friend of Charles' and dropped by this Seal Beach near by afterward. The weather was perfect and no crowd! Our kids had a blast!

My handsome en's last day of his spring quarter at the preschool :)

A rare lovey dovey photo shoot of us :) this app made us so young and cute! ha!

Making pancake batter! en starts to show his interest in cooking! He has even gotten pretty good at using a real chef's knife! although I have to hold my breath every time he does it...

Listening to her sister's heartbeat...

Last but not least, we spent the entire morning in this petite Sea Life Aquarium the second day of our Legoland trip. The aquarium is located inside the Legoland, which makes it easy to access the park. It is small but quite complete with lots of Lego accessories, both "inland" and under water. en and el had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...