Friday, July 12, 2019

Racing Against Time

Six months. That’s how long I was away from this little space of mine. During these months, I felt that I was always juggling my three children and the house chores, and everyday felt like racing against time to get this or that done. At first we were just busy packing for our visit to Taiwan and then unpacking and then endless driving to point A to point B… I thought taking a break from the computer at night could buy me some time. Oh, who am I kidding, the thing called smartphone can kill it all. ANYWAYS! It just doesn’t feel right having this vacant months in thechusweethome for so long. My littlest little i is going to be ONE next month! How can I let her absent here?! It’s time to keep my diary going. It just felt right for me.



Quick review: in February, we survived 13 hours flight to Taipei, Taiwan with three kids under the age of 4. Charles and I should receive some kind of medal for that.


In March, we had grandpa and grandma joined us to Guilin, China. We surely had a wonderful time at Club Med Guilin, where we enjoyed the astonishing scenic surroundings and its friendly staff. 


We celebrated Big bro en’s 5th birthday in Taipei.


As we came back home, el officially went to school with her brother! This might be the only time that they got to be in the same class in their school years.

And then we started a series of summer fun, followed by tons of outings, weekend getaways, and a camping trip. I’ll be catching up all these memories shortly. In the meantime, can’t this cutie pie be any cuter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...