Monday, February 16, 2015

Turning Ten Months

I completely forgot about updating little en turning ten-month-old! This Valentine little en is actually turning eleven-month already. He makes advances in communication and more interactions with papa mama each day! Let me go back and record what had happened in the past month:








Going to Costco with mama; the first time on the shopping cart! Little en starts to sit on the highchair in the restaurant as well. He behaves pretty well so far, probably because he hasn't realized the food on the table is far more delicious than what he gets for now…





If the sun is friendly, we go for a walk. We stopped by the park the other day. I thought he would reject being placed on the swing. I guess he likes it :) As long as I don't force him to eat or drink, he's a happy baby. XD



It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t.
-- Barbara Kingsolver

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...