Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Turning Twenty-Two Months


The past 22 months is by far the most amazing month to me. There were tons of milestone that kept surprising me every single day! His vocabulary increased tremendously. Seeing him make his way to use complete sentences just plain cracks me up! I could also see him using his imagination to play with toys from time to time. There were a lot of laugh-out-loud moments happened in this 22-month! I’m so thankful to be able to witness these moments everyday!

He witnesses his room from scratch to finish. The whole transition to the new bedroom went very well. He was so excited to finally be able to sleep and enjoy his room.

As he becomes more and more confident staying outside exploring the world, there will be more and more out and about going in the near future! Well, at least before his sister pops out… XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...