Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Lego is Making Its Way to Break My Bank

My Disney minifigures have arrived! All the way from Portland!

Take a guess who’s in this blind pack:



My Lego fever has grown stronger than ever! Lego released its new series of minifigure collection that features Disney’s great characters. Look at this, how can anyone resist these cute figures in Lego size!
They are supposedly available starting on May; but they are too popular to be found elsewhere except for eBay. I didn’t want to guess what I’d get in each blind pack anyway so I ordered the complete 18 characters from eBay and they were shipped all the way from Portland.


I decided to keep only 8 of them: Alice, Aladdin, Genie, Maleficent, Ursula, Ariel, Peter Pan, and Captain Hook. I like them in Lego form, just my personal taste. Stitch, the Cheshire Cat and those Disney hosts are not “lego” enough to me.


My favorite ones are Maleficent and Ursula. Their costume designs should have won some awards!



I do like Buzz Lightyear minifigure, but I have a better version from the former Lego play set:


Little en can handle these small pieces pretty well :) We assemble them and played together. He has never seen any of these cartoons yet. He thought Maleficent's staff is a microphone and kept wanting her singing to everyone else. Hilarious.


Last but not least, more Disney to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...