Thursday, November 15, 2018

Jessie’s Outfit from Toy Story

Cost: $0


This post was supposed to go right after our pumpkin patch fun. Days just go by so fast that thanksgiving is already right around the corner.
Anyhow, I still want to document the process of making Jessie’s costume because it was quite interesting to put it together.


Brother en got this cowboy hat from his pre-school. He was so generous to his sister el. He was not only willing to give it to her but also paint it red for her :).


I did not have any yellow fabric at home. As weird as it sounds, I sewed some yellow Frogtape onto the white shirt.


Charles taught me to sew the white thread by using a paper clip!


I borrowed en’s yellow bow tie to go with the red braided pigtails.

I realized that we should have painted the hat thoroughly after the fact yet… How cute is she!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...