Thursday, October 22, 2020

Oops He Did It Again…

Recently, we tore down our bedroom “again.” Last time it happened in 2010, which was waaaaay before we became newlywed. I didn’t get involved much back then so this time I get to pick some bold accent color for our bedroom. I’m currently so drawn to navy blue...

Source

Source

Source Link is no longer available


The main reason for this makeover is to remove the old popcorn ceiling. Instead of scraping them off, we’re going to replace the entire old plaster ceiling with drywalls. Secondly, I want to create a space for my growing collection of Lego. I know this sounds ridiculous and maybe not the best place to store or display Lego; but right now this is the only room that has an empty wall to make this happen. I’m really looking forward to my “wall of fame”. XD



Thirdly, we’re going to replace the carpet with a wood floor, just like everywhere else in this house. There’s already a hardwood floor beneath the carpet. It should be fairly easy for the professional to refinish the floor. 



No.4 Replace new windows. These windows are still “as is” when Charles bought the house. Maybe add some shutters instead of curtains for the window treatment? 


No.5 Closet makeover. A wardrobe system? Bifold doors? Curtains?



And now I’m going to lay down on my sofa bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...