Thursday, April 22, 2021

High FIVE, My Girl


Our lovely el turned 5 early this month. We took a trip to Sequoia National Park for spring break and returned on the day of her birthday. I could tell from her eyes that she was a bit exhausted from the long drive; but it didn’t stop her being so happy and excited about turning 5!


We had Lego cupcakes instead of traditional cake. 

I know sometimes it could be hard to be the middle kid. She has an older brother to look up to and at the same time to look out for her little sister. I kept reminding myself not to meddle in who she is because how proud I am of her personality. She is smart, considerate, and determined and I love her so much for it.

She would follow through the tasks, big or small, which her older brother was taking on. She would carry everyone’s water bottles into the bedroom before bedtime. She would be so concentrated on what she’s doing that nothing else matters and determined to do it well.


I enjoy watching her taking her little sister to camp on mommy’s bed, have fake food in mommy’s closet, and let the imagination soar all around the house. These seem so precious for the time being since we spend the majority of the time at home these days.


Congratulations to my pretty angel! You are officially eligible to go to school with your brother this year. You've waited for so long!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...