Wednesday, August 25, 2021

A Month Full of Blessing

August 2021 has a lot of earmarks of a milestone for my children. 


We celebrated little i’s birthday in a big way with a small party.

My mother in law came up with a brilliant idea to rent a few hours of this giant slide castle right in our front yard. Kids were thrilled!


Both en and el started a brand new school year.


Most importantly, our family attended our church retreat that made me refresh my faith and reconnect to my belief. I sincerely wish my family felt the same way as I do. Even if I’m uncertain about what they thought, we certainly had a few good conversations and discussions about “family”. The kids enjoyed their times with the peers and the crew captains. This particular retreat is an unforgettable one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...