Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Invite Sunshine into the Weddings

Recently, Charles and I were invited to two weddings that both shined in Color of Yellow, a trendy color for model weddings. Including the last wedding we attended in November 2012, there are three weddings in a row that picked this sunny color!

March 23, 2013 Amanda & Abe’s wedding - Gold & Cream




These cute lanterns made the entire church fill with happiness. :)




May 04, 2013 Irene & Carson’s wedding - Yellow & Green; I can't believe I totally miss this wedding because of the food poisoning the other day. I was so looking forward to. :( Charles knew that I love those creative decor ideas for weddings and took some pictures for me so that I can play this inspiration board. 



This centerpiece is my favorite! It’s smart and creative to have succulent terrarium with the theme flowers as a centerpiece. I bet every guest wanted to win the centerpiece game because there were none left for Charles to bring home for me...


I'm going to DIY one myself one day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...