Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Color Crush Boards

Last time I made myself a color crush board for my own wedding. I love it. It’s pretty. It’s cheerful. It's interesting.



So, I dug out my photo album for the weddings that contained vivid color scheme, and I arranged those pictures into the color crush boards for the following weddings:

Here is Adele & Darren’s wedding two years back on June 26th, 2010 - Color Purple & Yellow;
Lakers colors! This was the very first wedding that got my attention to DIY details.





This is Tina & Tim’s wedding on April 7th, 2012, just a few weeks after our wedding - Color Blue; I love that center piece. Blue flowers are rare!
We just attended Debbie & Ming’s wedding this past weekend on November 24, 2012 - Color Yellow and Green. It was a winter wedding with super HOT weather.The cute yellow tea length bridesmaid dresses and the suspenders for the groomsmen made it even more like a summer wedding. 

 Color Crush Boards + Wedding make my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...