Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Nursery Time

I’ve been pinterst-ing all those cute nursery rooms ever since I became a mom-to-be. I'm loving
the idea using Ikea HEMNES dresser as a changing table:

Via: Little Papercuts

Via: Love Taza

Via: The Good Life Blog
We finally started working on Baby Chu’s “territory”. He’s most likely going to share the same room at least a few months with us in the master bedroom because the grandparents are going to stay in the other room during their visit.


**Crib** A good friend of ours caught this good deal for us: DaVinci Jayden 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, White with mattress for $186.99. It can be converted to a daybed with toddler rail and eventually becomes a full size bed!

DaVinci Jayden 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, White
**Bedding Set** My lovely co-worker bought me this The Land of Nod collection bedding set and this cutest quilt!
The Land of Nod
**Changing Table** Yep, I’m copying Pinterest idea to use Ikea HEMNES dresser as the changing table.

I’m now waiting for Charles to drill the holes and hang the frames on the wall. I have them all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...