Friday, May 22, 2015

My Husband Bought Me a House


Charles bought me this set probably for my birthday or Christmas years ago when we were child-free. I finally got around to finish building it a few days ago :)



Combine all the small fragment of spare time, I think it took me about two and a half hours to complete this Pet Shop set. It’s the easiest and the smallest modular buildings that I worked on so far.
I felt a little underwhelmed afterwards but when it was lined with the rest of the buildings, I found a miniature street of Amsterdam on the mantel in our living room, lovely :)

Amsterdam Street



This Pet Shop set is actually two independent buildings.



The pet shop is on the first floor of the blue building. A dog, a cat, a fish tank and two parrots, there are quite a lot of details in the pet shop.




The second and the third floor are a studio with a loft, which is a kind of the living space that I would LOVE to experience when I was single...




The red building is a three-story house. The first floor is decorated a little; the interesting part is that it is a raise flooring so that it has a basement access and a secret door that leads you to the living room.


It seemed that the interior was designed purposely to save some lego pieces because all they have are a painter on the second floor and two brown boxes on the third floor. It’s like somebody just move into an empty house, no furnishing at all. I guess it gives builders the freedom to create their own, which is something I wish I'll be working on with little en :)


<< Town Hall

Palace Cinema>>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...