Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Turning Fifteen Months

I start to feel difficult to tell the differences between 14-month and 15 or 16-month. Perhaps he just grows too fast. I'm not sure if I can still call him a baby.


At 15 Months, I can feel that little en understands almost every simple direction. He can prove that he knows them and follows them well. His vocabulary grows strongly as well. He knows many words but he insists on speaking his own language. I guess he doesn’t want us to understand too quick to spoil his plan…

He shows a little sense of adventure and a great curiosity about animals. He loves seeing birds flying in the sky and hearing dogs barking into the night. Every time he sees a picture of a cat he goes “ow~” without the “m” in the front; he believes dogs’ panting is how the dog goes, not woof. XD

Please take your time to grow up...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...