Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Out and About | Celebrate Birthday at Disneyland


I know it’s a bit too early to take little en to Disneyland. He probably won’t remember anything; but Disney is offering SoCal residents for $50 per day! Southern Californians can enjoy any 3 days before May 25, 2017 (spring break blockout dates applied) for $149. Besides, Charles has never been to California Adventure Park anyway. We get to celebrate en’s birthday, our anniversary, and Charles’ birthday at Disneyland this spring!



All the excuses aside, I have to admit it that I was the one looking forward to visit the park the most. It’s just been so long. Our last visit was dated back in 2010 when Charles and I were dating… (OMG!)


This is quite special to me not only my little en is turning three but also we go as a family.


Going Disneyland with a toddler is so different from my prior experiences. Forget about riding those famous rides like Indiana Jones and Space Mountain. We spent a lot of time in toontown and Fantasyland. I got on a few rides that I enjoyed very much like Alice in Wonderland and Dumbo the Flying Elephant.


En was able to stay awake throughout the electrical Parade but then slept like a log during the fireworks XD


Happy Birthday to my sweet boy! The best three years of my life! Love him so much!


Where was little el? We decided to give her a break. She was having a great time with grandma and enjoying her day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...