Thursday, November 2, 2017

Special Edition of Halloween Costumes

I was never a fan of Halloween. I don’t really like the “scary” part of Halloween. For example, decorating bloody tombs and zombies in the front yard or hanging skeletons around the town sometimes made me a little uncomfortable. Nevertheless, wearing costumes has become a part of American culture at Halloween. I’m glad that it doesn’t have to be scary. There are more creative and funny costumes nowadays. This year I wanted to be creative too, so I planned and prepared little en and el’s very special costumes. (Probably only the people live in Taiwan know who they really pretend to be though. XD)



I bought en’s schoolbag in one of the night markets in Taipei years ago just for fun. After little el was born, my mom found el’s mini schoolbag from a street vendor. I thought to myself, I’ll get them dressed the uniforms to match those schoolbags!
OMG! I love his expression so much!



It's almost impossible to find the real uniforms in their size, so I color matched their polo shirts instead. en's pants and little el's skirt are already owned.

Mini high schoolers in uniforms on Taipei Metro!
I kept scrolling up and down and couldn't stop watching these photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...