Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Turning Twenty Months

Ok great. :( I just failed my new year resolution (to catch up on updating here). I’m officially two months late for this post. I had a relatively rough month in the beginning of the year. Thank goodness that my little ones bring me lots of joy everyday :) Especially my little girl who starts to “speak up” a lot for herself recently. XD



In December, little el attended her first wedding as a guest, and I purposely matched our dresses!



Thanks to daddy who snapped a photo of little el in her Christmas outfit. She outgrew her clothes so fast!


It was hard to believe that I already put away these winter clothes. It felt that our winter only stayed for a few days in December and then has completely gone since then (not complaining here though…)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...