Saturday, July 14, 2018

Family Photos with the Bump

This is our third time, most likely the last, taking baby bump photo shoot. Photographer Johnson Yang took them back in May on a rarely cold day (which now I miss it so much.) We picked the same place where Charles and I got married, Diamond Bar Center. I felt that it is especially meaningful to revisit this beautiful venue six years later with two little ones plus a bun in the oven!



Johnson has been my longtime friend since my college years and now becomes our family friend. It is really nice to have someone else to catch four of us in one shot. It is almost an impossible task when Charles and I take turns to hold the camera.


There was a wedding on the spot that day. They just emptied the ceremony site when we arrived so we "borrowed" the site for a few minutes XD.

If anyone notices, my blue dress was the bridesmaid dress that I wore a few years ago!


Johnson takes all of our family photos including:

Our Wedding

Johnson Yang: jcyadphotos @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...