Saturday, August 8, 2020

Father’s Day in Taiwan

I like Father’s Day in August because it distances the celebration from Mother’s Day and it’s actually easier to remember. It’s already the 9th in Taiwan but still 8th here in the US~ I know my dad doesn’t really celebrate any special occasion, but this year I like to speak aloud: Happy Father’s Day daddy! 


I believe in this special bond between father and daughter.

My dad knows me, and he knows me well.


I always admire my dad for his confidence, endeavor, courage, selflessness, his creative sense of humor and another 236 qualities that I wish one day I could take up a little more. Most of all, it is his incomparable love for the little children.


Love you Dad~ Let's get together the first thing when this pandemic is history.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...