Friday, November 27, 2020

Through My Children’s Eyes

Today is Black Friday. I spent the night (and last night) organizing the photos from my camera roll so that I could stay away from all the ads, deals and sales, which kept tricking me into buying more. As I went through all the pictures, I found some gems that I wanted to make sure I archive them properly. These are the photos that my kids took when I was unaware:  

photo taken by el
el likes to be the bank

I'm so glad that el took this shot. This was where en first started his distance learning in September this year. 
I asked one by one. Most of them were taken by el. Above are the masterpieces by photographer el. Below are the masterwork from big bro en.

Last but not least, little i's showpieces. (I think I accidentally deleted a lot of nonsense all black ones along the way. Only these two were identified as her work.)

So genuine… and I love it so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...