Friday, March 11, 2022

Out and About | Knott’s “Married” Fun

I’ve been wanting to do this ever since we purchased Knott’s Berry Farm annual pass back in 2018: I would like a date with my husband, just the two of us, hopping on some thrill rides and enjoying food without interruption. Then the pandemic hit so on and so forth… Still and all, Knott’s was being so considerate and understanding that they extended the annual pass till May 2022!

So here we went, as our 10-year Anniversary gift to ourselves, we went on a date at Knott's Berry Fun! It did remind me of our first date to Disneyland in 2009.


We surely had fun and enjoyed the food very much. I was never a sweet tooth so this was my first time trying out funnel cake! And their Tater Bites were exceptionally delicious! 


We probably wouldn't go into a candy shop if we came with the kids. XD


We spent too much time on the Ghostrider wait-line so we only got on three rides and called it the day. (Ghostrider, Sierra Sidewinder, Pony Express)


It was hard to believe that we spent an average of 10hrs each day at Disney world for a week not too long ago. I guess Disney is indeed a magical place; or our kiddos are magical! 


1.2.3.4 to 2.2.3.4, and to the next 10 years! Cheer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...