Thursday, February 23, 2023

Taking My Daughter on a Date

Yesterday, I took little i to The Arboretum. It has resumed the free day on the third Tuesday of each month. I luckily reserved the tickets in the beginning of the month. This place brought me a lot of memories. Her brother and sister used to come here a lot.

This was actually her first time that she could remember.


I know we already spend time together almost every minute, but making a special date out of an ordinary routine is pure lovely. :) 


Charles has been taken en & el on an one-on-one snowboard date since the ski/snowboard season began. I think it is a wonderful idea to spend time exclusively with one child, especially since there are three of them, and I'm super thankful that we are able to do this once in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...