Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pop of Wedding Memento

This wedding shadow box has been sitting in the middle of nowhere in the house for a very long time. I think I created this box of wedding memento a few months after the big day but there is just no good place to display it :(

It took four of our Taiwan photo session pictures, our wedding program (front and back) and my bouquet ribbons





I tended to display it on the built-in bookshelf that we started right after the living room reno (remember?) but the bookshelf most likely won’t be able to resume its construction until the bathroom is done… So the shadow box is currently displayed here in the family room:


I added another pop of wedding memento in the laundry nook too. Pretty purple frame with purple flower lights up this little corner :)



Moreover, I got this wedding-like birthday gift this year! It’s 100% handcrafted!! So neat and cute, isn’t it? My dearest cousin is going to make another one when Baby Chu comes in the world~

 
My miniature even gets a ring on the left hand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...