Monday, March 5, 2018

Six Years and One Day


I used to buy or ask for some sentimental stuff for our anniversary, like our paper anniversary and wood anniversary. However, I couldn’t think of anything I want that is made out of iron for the sixth anniversary. Yesterday was our six years anniversary; probably the least romantic one so far. He went to work for his handyman project after church while the little ones and I stayed home and took a nap. We didn’t even go out for dinner. I was really proud of myself at the end of the day because I used to get mad at his “unromantic” nature but now I was like “haha, I know you so well!”


Last night after dinner, I laid down on the couch and watched my little ones playing independently. I found myself in this truly deeply grateful feeling of love. “Thank you for giving and loving this family of ours so much throughout the years and beyond. The years being with you just keep getting better every day, in every way. Way to go my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...