Saturday, August 11, 2018

My Recent Miniature Lego Collection

This picture has nothing to do with my Lego collection but the fireplace mantel behind us is where I display my miniature sets of Lego.


Recently, I’ve acquired a few small Lego sets into my collection :)
A few weeks ago (maybe a couple months ago) Lego.shop offered this creative story book to commemorate its Danish author-- Hans Christian Andersen (安徒生童話作者). I purposely created a reading nook for myself next to our leather sofa in the living room and placed this creative set on top of my inspirational books and magazines.


Collecting Lego is like a never-ending road! People always come up with all the surprising and ingenious sets; for example, I cannot resist the temptation to take this ship in the bottle home!


The bottle can be taken off and there’s a compass underneath!

Lastly, I found this cute 4x6 photo frame on sale when we visited Legoland. There are two little compartments that can hold some small jewelry or a minifigure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...