Monday, January 27, 2020

The Greatest Laker of All Time

I was about to share some of the Lego Chinese New Year sets yesterday, but this tragic news struck me hard. Very hard. I was once a hard core Lakers fan and witnessed their best years of back-to-back and then the three-peat (2000-2002). Oh dear, that was the highlight of my high school years! I missed their first championship but after that, I marked every single game on my calendar and hardly missed any of them! I’ve always loved basketball since I was little, mostly because of the Japanese anime Slam Dunk; however, Lakers is the one that drew me into NBA games. I learned all the rules, the technical terms, and every player’s name. I love Lakers as a team yet Kobe Bryant indeed made the team shine ever so bright! His endeavor, loyalty, and that big unforgettable smile made him a legend! A legend of an era.


I acquired Shaq O’neal & Kobe’s Lego minifigures a while ago for my love of Lakers. I took some shots today to commemorate the greatest Laker of all time – Kobe Bryant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...