Sunday, December 25, 2022

The Chu’s Sweet Home 2022 Recap

Ah… It’s “that” time of the year. Merry Christmas!


This is the 10th time that I made this same format of the Family Christmas Card. I intentionally put all of them into an album. Flipping through the album year by year is such a magical moment to see our family grows :) 

There were a lot of events that I haven't yet got around recording them into this blog of mine. It would be my new year resolution to complete them:

  • We’ve been to a lot of different campgrounds throughout the year.


  • The kids and I finally got to visit my parents in Taiwan during the thanksgiving break, and it was such a special and meaningful trip in many ways…



  • One of the most memorable trips in 2022 (besides Hawaii) was to Lake Tahoe & Yosemite during the spring break. 


  • Both en and el met great teachers this year and enjoyed the school time very much :)

  • A lot more sweet family moments in the chu’s sweet home to be continued...


Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with these stories soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...