Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Leather Anniversary

Three years. Happy Anniversary my man ;)


I bought a pair of travel leather luggage tag with our initial for our Leather Anniversary:



I couldn't recall what we did for our 2nd Anniversary. However, I insisted that we should continue the gift tradition (see our Paper Anniversary) to purchase something “cotton” for our Cotton Anniversary so I bought ourselves a pair of Life is Good T-shirt:






On the other hand, Charles promised me a canvas of our honeymoon photo to be hung on our bedroom wall; It didn’t happen until I kept nagging about it this year… He saw a deal on Groupon $6.99 8x12 Canvas + $9.99 shipping. He bought five of them to complete the panorama that he took in Bora Bora:



Over our new headboard, sweet~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...