Friday, October 12, 2018

When Mommy is the Wizard of Oz

Here comes the time of the year when little people putting on some costumes. Last year, I started a series of dressing up fun with my kids. I have a feeling that this is probably the only period during their lives that I am allowed to dress them without objection. I only shared e’s junior high school uniform and their star wars costumes so far. The following pictures were taken last year and it was actually my first idea of this role play fun. (oh my cutie pie el looks so little!)



My ultimate goal was to spend zero money. All the resources were from what we already had i the house. I mixed and matched miss el’s clothes and painted her white shoes red for the character Dorothy.


I simply used paper for scarecrow’s straw.

I was having so much fun planning and dressing them. Thank goodness they had a good time too! I felt that I was the wizard of Oz behind the curtains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...