Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Merry Christmas 2017 !!!


Frankly, 2017 is not my favorite year. The unpleasant events popped up when I reflected on the year of 2017, like my dearest popo passed away, the dreadful fire in California, and all the conflicts around the world… I guessed that I had this negative feeling was because we were out of hot water for the entire Christmas week. What made this unfortunate event even more miserable was that we had three radiators that were generated by hot water. Nevertheless, we still held a somewhat successful Christmas Party last night. Both e’s enjoyed the big family gathering time, especially with the cousins, and they got whole lot of gifts.

I have to mention this particular gift from a dear family. It's a lifelong keepsake storybook that records voice for each page!
Speaking of 2017, en started his preschool program this year. I love that he only goes two mornings a week. It’s been good to have a few hours of my own and more planned quality time with him.


I believe little el had a spectacular year. She walks well, eats well, and plays well. She went to Disneyland. She went multiple camping trips. She even took a 13hrs flight to Taiwan and stayed for a month! What’s there to complain about?


As for our home improvement projects, we spent a lot of time in the backyard this year. We bought a pool and daddy built a playhouse (which I’ll soon share the update)! Charles also spent a lot of time turning the garage into his mancave.


All in all, I’m thankful for all the painful and cheerful moments that brought our family together and closer. Merry Christmas and we are looking forward to a Happy New Year!
The Americana at Brand @ Glendale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...